Saturday, June 8, 2013

Copic Certification

Last weekend, I was lucky enough to attend both the Standard and Intermediate Certification classes for Copic Markers.  Taught by the wonderful Cindy Lawrence, we had two full days of coloring and more technique than the brain could hold.

At the end of the Intermediate Class, we had a final project to incorporate many of the techniques.  It also happened to be one of my favorite flowers - lilacs!



We worked blending, shading, cast shadows and more.  I still struggle with the challenge of picking colors, especially for shading. More practice......




It was a fabulous weekend!  I'm so glad that I was finally able to get to the classes.  It was a great experience!

Best part is now being a Certified Copic Instructor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment