Wednesday, February 26, 2014

OWH Kids Cards

Wow - can't believe it has been so long since I posted!  I'm trying a small bit of "early retirement" for February and March, away from the horrid weather of Ohio (couldn't have picked a better year!)

In preparation, I made a multitude of Cricut figures to make kids cards with. So that I didn't have to pack too much of my stash, I made kits of patterned paper and cardstock.  I also threw in some sentiment stamps and hoped that when I got here, I would have enough to make complete cards.





I can't imagine how difficult it would be to be a parent deployed with a child or children at home.  I tried to pick images that would work for both boys and girls and of multiple ages.





Sesame Street was always a winner with my kids growing up.




I also used the 6 x 6 in pad challenge for the patterned paper.






Cricut's Create a Critter is great for cute figures for younger kids.

I can only hope that one of these cards will make a child smile!!

[All Cardstock and patterend paper - Stampin' Up]



1 comment:

  1. Wow - great kid cards. No doubt many of these will be well-loved! Keep up the good work for OWH - a great cause for sure.

    ReplyDelete