Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Long-term Projects

I've been taking a bit of a break from making cards trying to get my daughter's wedding album done. Talk about being a bit behind..........the wedding was just over 4 years ago! One of the big challenges has been taking a picture that had a tripod in the background that I wanted out of the picture.  On the one hand, I wish I had kept track of the hours I spent on this picture, working in Adobe Photoshop Elements.  On the other hand, I'm kind of glad I didn't!!

As you can see on the far right, there is the tripod.  I wanted to enlarge this photo to use as a focal point on the page.  I finally managed to make it disappear!  I can't believe what people must have to do to "photoshop" some of these things you see online.

After all the work, I finally got the page done - minus the tripod!

Whew - it was worth the work!

No comments:

Post a Comment